Welcome to El Banco
Provide resources, support and leadership to create just, sustainable, accessible, and quality affordable housing to residents of Pima County.
Pima County Housing Center
Pima County has opened its first housing center designed to provide citizens with one convenient location to obtain resources and information on sustainable and affordable housing. Today, families can come to the housing center for guidance and support to find trusted help during these hard financial times, as well as information on purchasing a home, finding affordable rentals, and many other housing related services. The housing center will be a catalyst for residents to find the services they need as well as services with expanded hours to fit working family schedules.
- Housing Resources
A list of resources for Pima County residents that own a house or would like to own a house
- Rental Housing Search
Resources and help with finding affordable rental housing.
- Sustainable Housing
Programs and services to promote long term homeownership and rental stability through housing counseling and financial education. Workshops and resources to encourage the use of energy efficient and water saving systems that promote the health and well-being of families.
- Homeless Services
Referral and resource for programs and services aimed at preventing homelessness and aiding the homeless population.
- Fair Housing
Work in conjunction with the Southwest Fair Housing Council to promote fair housing to Pima County residents through education, programming and services with the Don't Borrow Trouble Pima County.
- Walk-in Services - Walk in services include access to computers, consultations with housing staff, setting appointments to meet with housing counselors and participating lending institutions.
- Workshops - Local partners and housing staff will offer a series of housing workshops of interest to the community that will be posted under events.
- Foreclosure Prevention/Recovery - Educational forums & workshops, money management counseling, loan modification counseling, and scam and fraud awareness counseling.
- Mortgage Modification Assistance - Our intake specialist will determine the best source of action and refer to one of our HUD approved housing counseling agency, lending institutions, and/or other agency that will assist you.
- Financial Fitness Classes - Focus on crisis budgeting, saving, loan products, credit repair, etc…
- Community Room - Available for community meetings. For additional information, please call the Housing Center at (520) 624-2947.