Sonoran Desert Endangered
Species Card Game
- 2 Copies - Endangered Species
Card Game Pages
Print out the pages below. The Gaming pages
are in PDF format. Acrobat Readers for viewing these pages are
free and available for download
from Adobe Systems Inc.
Kearney's Blue Star
Lesser Long Nosed
Nichol Turk's Head
- 8 _" x 11" Card stock (9 pages
for 1 deck of cards)
- Glue sticks or paste
You will need two sets of the
card game pages. One set will be your Guide Pages to use while
playing the game. The second set will be used to make a deck
of Sonoran Desert Endangered Species playing cards.
- Paste each of the six card sets onto card
- Cut out all of the cards.
- Arrange the Guide Pages face up in the center
of the playing table or have each player select one Guide Page
to use as a reference while playing the game.
- Shuffle the deck of cards.
- Deal 6 cards to each player.
- Place the remaining stack of cards face down
in the center of the table. Turn the top card face up and place
it beside the stack.
- Each player in turn may pick up one card
from the stack or the face up card. After picking up a card the
player discards one card onto the face up stack.
- The object of the game is to get all of the
cards for one Sonoran Desert Endangered Species set. A complete
set should include the Species and it's Food, Water, Shelter,
Habitat, and Range.
- The first player to get all six cards in
a set says "Habitat" and places the matched set of
cards onto the corresponding Guide Page.